A diverse portfolio of topics requires experts from various different fields.
To this aim, alongside our conos internal consulting team we have brought together a reliable network of trainers all of whom have a background of considerable experience in the world of tourism and services.
Sabine Bertassi, MSc
„There is only one proof of ability - action." Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach
- Specialist for leadership development, focusing on communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Resilience training
- Presentation skills for brand ambassador
„My Passion - F&B"
- Quality Management
„Working with heart and mind“
- Being a good host
Sandra Gneist, MBA
„Who has stopped getting better, has stopped being good!“
- Management Trainings
- Teambuilding, Employee Motivation and Development
- Organizational and Team Development
Mag. (FH) Katharina Harrer
„Challenge and support“
- Touristic Offers and Product Development
- Quality Control of service chains in tourism
- Seminar Hotels
Harald Hofer, CMC, CDC
„The man for action- and experience-oriented learning, experienced companion of participatory processes. Results-oriented. Empathic. Interdisciplinary."
- Team Training
- Art of Hosting
- Corporate Culture
Silvia Huchler, MSc
„Determined, solution-oriented with a healthy spice of empathy" thats how I am and how I work.
- Service Management
- Quality Management
- Employer Branding, Recruiting & Onboarding
„Only those who are enthusiastic can also inspire others!"
- Guest and Customer Orientation, Complaint Management, Service Training
- Front Office Training, Active Selling, Telephone Training, Guest Relationship Management
- 360° Power Workshop, Teamtraining
Passion: Working with people who want more from their lives: communicate better, more hearty laughter, enjoying more intensively.
Commitment: For everything that gives us the courage to discover ourselves and others. Against everything that frightens us, to bring yourself and others closer together.
- Writing & Text Coaching – from “Creative Writing” to “Writing for the Internet-Corporate Wording”
- Seminars & Workshops in the fields of Relationship Management and Personality Development with emphasis on “Gender Communication”
- Communication Psychology for Executives
„The one waits for time to change, the other grabs it and acts."
- Service Training / Complaint and Relationship Management
- Quality Management
- Employee Motivation and Development / Teambuilding
Mag.a Elisabeth Leeb, MA
„The word belongs half to the one who speaks and half to the one who is listening." (Montaigne)
- Rhetorical competence
- Media Training
- Gender Communication
Mag. (FH) Julia Magner
Humour and enthusiasm – both encourage learning. Enthusiasm and lively illustration of inputs are my contribution.
- Identifying leaders and training them
- Personality Development such as Stress Management or Train the Trainer
- Recruiting and improving Personnel Procurement
Dipl.-Ing. Sigrid Mayer
„Culture eats strategy for breakfast“, Peter Drucker (1909 - 2005)
- Coaching and Mentoring of young Managers
- Corporate Identity (Culture / Communication / Design)
„The real secret of success is enthusiasm!" - Walter Percy Chrysler
- Analysis and Optimization of Housekeeping Workflows
- Practical Coaching of Cleaning Personnel
- Preparation of operational Plans and Processes
Christian E. Newman, M.S.e.
„Who always does what he already can, always remains what he already is." (Henry Ford)
- Executive Development
- Change Management
Gisela Obermayr, BSc PMM MSc
„Whether you think you can do it or you can't, you're definitely gonna be right." - Henry Ford
- Executive Development
- Teambuilding and Communication
- Stress Prevention and Psychological Stress
Mag. Christian Obermoser
„Success is a journey, not a destination.“ Arthur Ashe
- Leadership: How superiors become leaders.
- Teambuilding: From me & you to me & us.
- Onboarding: Well integrated employees - come to stay.
Mag. Christoph Pachucki
„Our lives write the best stories - let's tell them."
- Storytelling in on- and offline marketing
- Content marketing and advertise texting 4.0
- Writing workshop and text coaching
Mag. Stefan Parnreiter-Mathys, MA
„There is no method, there is only mindfulness.“
- Systemic Coaching and Leadership Development
- Process Design and guidance in Investment Projects
- Digital Leadership, digital Consulting
„Every day without a smile is a lost day.“ - Charly Chaplin
- Digitalisation in tourism associations and businesses
- Integrating new employees and retaining them for the long term
- Basics of tourist service quality
Mag. Christian Pfanner, MA
„Marketing is easy to say but hard to do.“
- E-Commerce – an Online Shop alone doesn't guarantee the Turnover
- Location Based Services – LBS and Marketing Attempts
- Online Marketing Strategies – with the right strategy to the goal
Mag. (FH) Renate Pilz
„Only cordial and honest Cooperation leads to long-term Success."
- Excellent Service Quality through successful Management
- Product Development and Service Design
- Sales und Marketing
„There´s a place where you can find all the solutions and all the answers. Inside yourself. I´ll help you during the discovery.“
- Health – holistically considered
- Backing healthy procedures of change
- Social Competence and Personal Development
„Talking brings people together.“
- Communication with all its facets. The first impression is important, the last remains!
- Conflicts as an opportunity. Dealing with difficult situations, complaints, bullying.
- Motivation and personality development. Provides more satisfaction for guests and employees.
Ing. Markus Steininger, BA
„Good consultants are like mountain guides - they help your customers to reach the summit."
- Holistic Online Marketing
- Digital Situation Analyses
- Digital Strategies with your Goal in Focus
„If you always do what you already can, you will always stay what you already are!“
- Teambuilding/Communication, Team Spirit and Trust
- Motivation & Enthusiasm/Fire & Flame
- Mental Strength & Mindfulness/About (our) life with ourselves
Mag. (FH) Claudia Szivatz-Spatt, MA
„Paths evolve because we walk them.“ (Franz Kafka)
- Storytelling & Co.
- Customer Journey
„Training increases self-confidence, promotes strengths and gives room for further development - an investment in your employees AND in yourself"
- Beauty expert training - sales strategies for cosmetics/spa/make-up
- Need-oriented selling - the key to long-term customer loyalty
- Make-up workshops and coachings
„Easy smiling" – Smiling easily through positive thinking!
- Mindset for success – Encourage enthusiasm and motivation through positive thinking
- Complaint Management – Recognize the complaint as feedback and use it as a marketing tool
- Front office and reception training – the first impression determines the satisfaction of the guest
„It´s great fun helping people to find their own personal style, forming a combination of looks and their inner personality.“
- Style workshops for companies
- Make-up workshops for companies
- Personal style counselling/Wardrobe checks/ Personal shopping
„To be successful, your attitude is just as important as your skills.“ (Walter Scott)
- Communication, conflict and complaint management
- Event management
- Make-Up, styling, appearance
"Good texts flatter the mind, beautiful ones also the feel."
- Writing Workshops
Special Training Topics
Mag. Eveline Doll
Our expert in the field of personality training
Our expert in the field of adventure production
Mag. (FH) Thomas Fleischanderl
Our expert in the field of online marketing and social media
Eva Köck-Eripek, AICI CIM
Our expert in the field of image consultancy and corporate fashion
Our expert in the field of touristic sales and cooperative marketing
Ing. Martina Rieder-Thurn
Our expert in the area of appearance and modern fashion
Our expert for marketing to kids and families