A diverse Portfolio of Topics requires experts from various different fields.
To this aim, alongside our conos internal Consulting Team over the years we have brought together a reliable Network of Trainers all of whom have a background of considerable experience in the world of Tourism and Services.
Nina Beyrl, MA
„Successful is who makes others successful"
- Service and Process Quality
- Human Resources
„Things are much easier with a positive attitude.“
- Telephone Training
- Complaints Management
- Active sale in the hotel
- Dealing with guests
„My Passion - F&B"
- Quality Management
Michaela Dattinger, MA
„authentic, emphatic, unconventional… that´s me – and I take all my Trainings, Coachings and Consultings with these characteristics in mind.“
- Service and Quality Control
- Employee motivation and development
- Organisational and Team development
„Working with heart and mind“
- Being a good Host
Mag. (FH) Katharina Harrer
„Challenge and support“
- Touristic Offers and Product Development
- Quality Control of Service chains in Tourism
- Sales Service and Deliveries
- Seminar Hotels
Mag. Werner Heimgartner
„My biggest thrill is recognising the love for the career, the self-confidence and self-responsibility in the eyes of the course participants!“
- Communications incl. Complaints Management
- Employee Management
Harald Hofer, CMC, CDC
„The man for action- and experience-oriented learning, experienced companion of participatory processes. Results-oriented. Empathic. Interdisciplinary."
- Team Training
- Art of Hosting
- Corporate Culture
Silvia Huchler, MSc
„Determined, solution-oriented with a healthy spice of empathy" thats how I am and how I work.
- Service Management
- Quality Management
- Employer Branding, Recruiting & Onboarding
Passion: Working with people who want more from their lives: communicate better, more hearty laughter, enjoying more intensively.
Commitment: For everything that gives us the courage to discover ourselves and others. Against everything that frightens us, to bring yourself and others closer together.
- Writing & Text Coaching – from “Creative Writing” to “Writing for the Internet-Corporate Wording”
- Seminars & Workshops in the fields of Relationship Management and Personality Development with emphasis on “Gender Communication”
- Communication Psychology for Executives
Mag.a Elisabeth Leeb, MA
„The word belongs half to the one who speaks and half to the one who is listening." (Montaigne)
- Rhetorical competence
- Media Training
- Gender Communication
Mag. Jürgen Lichtkoppler, MBA
„Decision to succeed“
- Team Development
- Conflict Management
Mag. (FH) Julia Magner
Humour and enthusiasm – both encourage learning. Enthusiasm and lively illustration of Inputs are my contribution.
- Identifying Leaders and training them
- Personality Education such as Stress management or train the Trainer
- Recruiting and improving measures of Personnel Procurement
Dipl.-Ing. Sigrid Mayer
„Culture eats strategy for breakfast“, Peter Drucker (1909 - 2005)
- Coaching and Mentoring of young Managers
- Corporate Identity (Culture / Communication / Design)
Cathrin Mittermüller, MA
„It's never too late for a better future.“
- Developing employees and leading them to success
- Professional sale
- Communication and Intercultural Communication
„The real secret of success is enthusiasm!" - Walter Percy Chrysler
- Analysis and Optimization of Housekeeping Workflows
- Practical Coaching of Cleaning Personnel
- Preparation of operational Plans and Processes
Dr. MMag. Christof Netzer, CMC
„Being together effective with joy."
- Effective Leadership through Target, Time and Self Management
- Active Sales and Complaint Management through good an effective Communication
- Service Quality, Service Design and Design Thinking
Christian E. Newman, M.S.e.
„Who always does what he already can, always remains what he already is." (Henry Ford)
- Executive Development
- Change Management
Gisela Obermayr, BSc PMM MSc
„Whether you think you can do it or you can't, you're definitely gonna be right." - Henry Ford
- Executive Development
- Teambuilding and Communication
- Stress Prevention and Psychological Stress
Mag. Christian Obermoser
„Success is a journey, not a destination.“ Arthur Ashe
- Leadership: How superiors become leaders.
- Teambuilding: From me & you to me & us.
- Onboarding: Well integrated employees - come to stay.
„Every day without a smile is a lost day.“ - Charly Chaplin
- Digitalisation in tourism associations and businesses
- Integrating new employees and retaining them for the long term
- Basics of tourist service quality
Mag. Christian Pfanner, MA
„Marketing is easy to say but hard to do.“
- E-Commerce – an Online Shop alone doesn't guarantee the Turnover
- Location Based Services – LBS and Marketing Attempts
- Online Marketing Strategies – with the right strategy to the goal
„There´s a place where you can find all the solutions and all the answers. Inside yourself. I´ll help you during the discovery.“
- Health – holistically considered
- Backing healthy procedures of change
- Social competence and personal development
„Talking brings people together.“
- Communication with all its facets. The first impression is important, the last remains!
- Conflicts as an opportunity. Dealing with difficult situations, complaints, bullying.
- Motivation and personality development. Provides more satisfaction for guests and employees.
Ing. Markus Steininger, BA
„Good consultants are like mountain guides - they help your customers to reach the summit."
- Holistic Online Marketing
- Digital Situation Analyses
- Digital Strategies with your Goal in Focus
Mag.(FH) Peter Staudinger, MBA MA
„Whoever makes a move, affects others.“
- Personal management and self assured demeanour
- Client communications and building customer relations
- Conflict management as problem solver and craetivity strategy
Dr. oec. HSG Martin E. Stubenböck
„Culture eats Strategy for Lunch", Peter Drucker
- Communication, Conflict and Feedback Culture
- Intercultural Competence
„If you always do what you already can, you will always stay what you already are!“
- Teambuilding/Communication, Team Spirit and Trust
- Motivation & Enthusiasm/Fire & Flame
- Mental Strength & Mindfulness/About (our) life with ourselves
Mag. (FH) Claudia Szivatz-Spatt, MA
„Paths evolve because we walk them.“ (Franz Kafka)
- Storytelling & Co.
- Customer Journey
„Training increases self-confidence, promotes strengths and gives room for further development - an investment in your employees AND in yourself"
- Beauty expert training - sales strategies for cosmetics/spa/make-up
- Need-oriented selling - the key to long-term customer loyalty
- Make-up workshops and coachings
„Easy smiling" – Smiling easily through positive thinking!
- Mindset for success – Encourage enthusiasm and motivation through positive thinking
- Complaint Management – Recognize the complaint as feedback and use it as a marketing tool
- Front office and reception training – the first impression determines the satisfaction of the guest
„It´s great fun helping people to find their own personal style, forming a combination of looks and their inner personality.“
- Style workshops for Company teams
- Make-up workshops for Company teams
- Personal Style counselling/Wardrobe checks/ Personal shopping
Stephan Waltl, MBA
„Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?“
- Online Marketing
- Digital Communication
„To be successful, your attitude is just as important as your skills.“ (Walter Scott)
- Communication, conflict and complaint management
- Event management
- Make-Up, styling, appearance
„Good texts flatter the mind, beautiful ones also the feel."
- Writing Workshops
„Only there, where the passion of Host and the staff is ignited, can the spark jump over to the guest.“
- Training on the job, Reception, Reservations, Conference Department
- Being a Host – first impressions are decisive
- Selling successfully, Client loyalty, Complaints management.
„Economic success based on Customer/Guest Satisfaction in connection with fulfilled Working and Private lives of both Businesses and individuals.“
- Communication, Sales and Complaints management
- Staff Tutoring and Team Building
- Coaching & Training of Personality Development and Health support
Special Training Topics
Mag. Eveline Doll
Our expert in the field of Personality Training
Our expert in the field of Adventure Production
Mag. (FH) Thomas Fleischanderl
Our expert in the field of Online Marketing and Social Media
Eva Köck-Eripek, AICI CIM
Our expert in the field of Image consultancy and Corporate Fashion
Our expert in the field of touristic sales and cooperative marketing
Ing. Martina Rieder-Thurn
Our expert in the area of Appearance and modern Fashions
Our expert for Child and Family Marketing